The process of accounting provides reports that bring key financial indicators together.
The result is a better understanding of actual profitability, and an awareness of cash flow in the business. Accounting turns the information from the ledger into financial statements that reveal the bigger picture of the business, and the companies path of progression. Business owners will often look to Stivers Accounting & Bookkeeping for help with developing systems to capture key information allowing for accurate financial forecasting and budgeting.
Accounting is a high-level process that uses financial information compiled by a bookkeeper
to produce financial models. Stivers Accounting & Bookkeeping can provide your company with as-needed accounting services, seamlessly weaving in our bookkeeping services, or working directly with those from another company or someone in your employ. Our goal is to provide a financial management solution tailored to the needs of your unique business.
- Prepare company financial statements
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
- Track accounts payable and receivable
- Organize cash management procedures
- Trust accounting (This is our forte)
- Capture opportunities for increased revenue
- Calculate overhead and job-cost information
- Revenue accounting
- Billing and invoicing
- Provide an accurate and complete set of books on a regular basis
- Quickbooks set-up and training